Mossy Oak Break-Up Country camo synthetic stock, back-bored barrel, Invector-Plus choke system, hard chrome bore and barrel, TruGlo Long Bead fiber-optic sight.
The only shotgun you’ll ever need. The SX3 is in a class of its own; an ultra-reliable, fast-operating, durable and accurate semi auto shotgun. The SX3 Universal Hunter is designed for the working man who can’t fill his safe with a slew of niche shotguns for every conceivable need. If you need one gun, for hunting geese, ducks, pheasant, doves, deer, small game, turkey, etc… stop looking and give the SX3 Universal Hunter a serious look.
- SYNTHETIC STOCK WITH TEXTURED GRIPPING SURFACES gives your hands a sure, non-slip grip and the non-glare Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country® camo finish won’t spook wary birds
- BACK-BORED TECHNOLOGY provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
- INVECTOR-PLUS CHOKE TUBE SYSTEM offers consistent patterns to match your situation
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- VENT RIB gives you a smooth, clean sighting plane
- TRUGLO® LONG BEAD™ FIBER-OPTIC FRONT SIGHT offers true, precise sight picture
- ACTIVE VALVE GAS SYSTEM cycles a wide variety of loads while reducing felt recoil
- QUADRA-VENT™ PORTS vent excess gases for cleaner operation
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows easy cleaning
- AMBIDEXTROUS CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily reversible
- CAST/DROP SHIMS AND LENGTH OF PULL SPACERS allow adjustments for perfect fit
- DRILLED AND TAPPED RECEIVER for mounting your favorite scope
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs felt recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue
The magazine holds up to four, 2 3/4″ shells depending on shell length. Some slugs shells are a little longer than standard 2 3/4″ shot shells.
There are no reviews yet.