The long and the short of it. The SX4 Compact is very long on features. You get all the new SX4 functional and egonomic advantages . . . all in a slightly more compact version that is ideal for shorter, smaller, lighter shooters. The inch and a quarter off the stock allows a more natural mounting of the pad to the shoulder. and bringing the hands (and balance) slightly rearward makes it easer to point and especially to hold it to shoulder until you get the shot off. Featuers do not end there. The TruGlo fiber optic sight is a huge aid for aquiring fast targets and ensuring you stay in perfect alignment, as it “keep your head down.” The recoil pad utilizing Inflex Technology takes the punch out of the recoil by pulling your head down, away from the comb when you shoot, and the special design sucks up recoil headed to your shoulder. All in all we think it is the ideal smaller person autoloading shotgun.
Features and Benefits
- RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Matte black finish
- BARREL – Chrome plated chamber and bore; Matte black finish
- ACTION – 12 gauge, 3” chamber; Gas operated with Active Valve system
- STOCK – Composite; Matte black finish; Compact 13” length of pull; Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
- FEATURES – Three Invector-Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC); TRUGLO fiber-optic sight; New larger cocking handle, bolt release, and reversible safety button for faster operation; New larger opening in trigger guard for gloved fingers; Sling swivel studs
There are no reviews yet.