A striking combination. Classic camo and flat dark earth on the Super X4 Hybrid Hunter Woodland make for a unique, yet concealable combination. But it isn’t just about fashion, the FDE Cerakote finish offers durability and added protection from the elements. Likewise, the chrome plated bore and chamber will protect from the nastiest elements of the marsh.
Features and Benefits:
- RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Flat Dark Earth (FDE) Cerakote finish
- BARREL – Chrome-plated chamber and bore; FDE Cerakote finish; Ventilated rib
- ACTION – 12 gauge – 3 1/2″ and 3″ chamber; 20 gauge – 3″ chamber; Gas operated with Active Valve system;
- STOCK – Composite; Woodland camouflage finish
- FEATURES – Three Invector-Plus™ choke tubes (F,M,IC); TRUGLO® fiber-optic sight; New Inflex® Technology recoil pad; Length of pull spacers; New larger bolt handle, bolt release and reversible safety button; New larger opening in trigger guard; Sling swivel studs