- RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Mossy Oak® Bottomland camouflage finish
- BARREL – Chrome plated chamber and bore; Mossy Oak® Bottomland camouflage finish; Ventilated rib
- ACTION – 12 gauge – 3½” and 3″ chamber; 20 gauge – 3″ chamber; Gas operated with
Active Valve system
- STOCK – Composite; Mossy Oak® Bottomland camouflage finish
- FEATURES – Three Invector-Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC); TRUGLO® fiber-optic sight; New Inflex Technology recoil pad; Length of pull spacers; New larger cocking handle, bolt release, and reversible safety button for faster operation; New larger opening in trigger guard for gloved fingers; Sling swivel studs
Start at the bottom to work your way to the top. Mossy Oak’s Bottomland camouflage pattern is an enduring pattern beloved by generations of waterfowl hunters. The pattern has been refined and you’ll love it on the SX4.