Mossy Oak Break-Up Country synthetic stock, back-bored barrel, One Invector-Plus Turkey choke, hard chrome-plated bore/chamber, TruGlo fiber-optic adjustable sights
A shotgun that points like a rifle. When you need to put a shot pattern the width of a softball into the head and neck of a big Tom, you need a shotgun that aims like a rifle. The SXP Turkey Hunter comes with adjustable fiber-optic rifle sights and is drilled and tapped for optics. With Mossy Oak Break-Up Country camo on the stock, barrel and action, you won’t tip off wary gobblers. The SXP is designed with a chrome-plated bore and chamber, which makes for easy cleaning, long barrel life, and above all, resistance to the harsh elements.
The advantage of chrome plating. We’ve also use black-chrome instead of traditional bluing on the bolt and other key components, giving them superior inherent lubricity for the most reliable cycling you can find in a pump shotgun. Please note that this model comes with a single (one) Invector-Plus X-Full Turkey choke tube. Other choke tubes are available separately.
- SYNTHETIC STOCK WITH TEXTURED GRIPPING SURFACES gives your hands a sure, non-slip grip and the Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country® camo non-glare finish won’t spook wary birds
- BACK-BORED TECHNOLOGY provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
- A 3″ CHAMBER IN 20 GAUGE, OR A 3 1/2″ CHAMBER IN 12 GAUGE gives you the power to reach out for those long-range turkeys
- INVECTOR-PLUS EXTRA-FULL TURKEY CHOKE TUBE for a tight, dense pattern
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- ALLOY RECEIVER is drilled and tapped for scope bases
- TRUGLO® FIBER-OPTIC ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS offer a fast, natural sight picture
- ROTARY BOLT with four massive lugs provides strength and solid lockup
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows easy cleaning
- CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily operated, even with gloves
- BLACK CHROME PROTECTION on the bolt and other components lasts longer than traditional bluing
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs felt recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue